Setup the initial integration to HubSpot
Log in to your Back Office
Click My Account at the top right
Click on Setup a New Integration
Name the Integration Account and select "HubSpot" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click Submit and Continue
On the following page you will see the following
Click the link to finish the integration setup.
Create your list assignment
Return to the Questionnaire Overview page and click on Edit Questionnaire to enter the questionnaire builder.
Click on Integrations at the top of the page
In the Click Here to Select Integration dropdown select your HubSpot integration and click Add List Assignment
- Select whether you want to send your data to either Create a Contact or Push Data to a Form.
- In the window select options for the following:
Map your data fields
- On the Send Data to Integration tab of the questionnaire click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping