Setup the initial integration to Marketo
In order for iCapture to push captured data to your Marketo account, you must first allow access to iCapture apps & servers. Details for allowing access to your Marketo Account can be found on the Marketo Developers website but the basic step needed are listed below:
- Create a new Role (API Role) and add all 'Access API' permissions to this new role.
- Create a new User (API User) and add this User to the newly created 'Access API' Role.
- Create a new Custom Service (My Rest Service) and add the new User created above as the API Only User (the dropdown will show the email address of the newly created user).
- Once your 'My Rest Service' is created, you can view this services details which will show the Client ID and Client Secret needed for iCapture to send data to your account -- enter these values in the form above.
- Your Munchkin Account ID can be found at Admin > Integration > Munchkin -- enter this value in the form above.
. . .
Log in to your Back Office
Click My Account at the top of the page
Click on Setup a New Integration
Name the Integration Account and select "Marketo" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click "Submit and Continue"
Enter your Client ID
Enter your Client Secret
Enter your Munchkin Account ID
Click Save & Back
Now that the integration has been created, you must now set your list assignment and map your data in order for your data to be sent to your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform.
Create your list assignment
Return to the Questionnaire Overview page and click on Edit Questionnaire to enter the questionnaire builderClick on Integrations at the top of the page
In the Click Here to Select Integration dropdown select your Marketo integration and click Add List Assignment
Select the de-duplication setting, partition, campaign and list that you would like to send this data to from this assignment
Click Create List Assignment
Note: List assignments must be done prior to capturing data!
Map your data fields
- On the Integration tab of the questionnaire builder click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping