Setup your Post to HTML Form Integration
Note: In order to use the Post to HTML Form you will need to create a form using your CRM and have the Form Action URL for it's location in order for iCapture to connect to it. If you are unsure, please refer to your CRM Administrator or web developer.
Log in to your iCapture Back Office
Click Manage Account at the top right
Click My Integrations
Click on Setup a New Integration
Name the Integration Account and select Post to HTML Form in the Select Your Integration/Service Provider and click Submit and Continue
Create the Form Field Names as they are in your form as well as any custom headers. You can also try to have iCapture pull those fields from a form URL or by pasting in the form HTML code. The Form Action URL is required.
Now that the integration has been created, you must now set your list assignment and map your data in order for your data to be sent to your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform.
Create your list assignment
- Return to your Questionnaire and click on step 1 in the timeline and then on the Send Data to Integration tab
- In the Click Here to Select Integration select your Post to HTML Form integration and click "Add List Assignment"
- In the window click Confirm Assignment
Note: List assignments must be done prior to capturing data!
Map your data fields
- On the Send Data to Integration tab of the questionnaire click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping