Be sure to add a List Assignment to your questionnaire. List assignments must be made BEFORE data is captured in order for us to push your captured data directly to Constant Contact.
- Log in to your Back Office
- Click Manage account at the top right
- Click "My Integrations"
- Click on "Click Here to Setup a New Integration"
- Name the Integration Account and select "Constant Contact" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click "Submit and Continue"
- Follow the steps to connect to Constant Contact. You'll need the Constant Contact login credentials and you will have to grant us access
- Return to your Questionnaire and click on the Send Data to Integration tab in step 1. Select your Constant Contact integration and click "Add List Assignment"
- Choose your List
If these steps are all complete, be sure you have uploaded your captures off your tablet, There are a couple of reasons you might see a difference in the number of captures sent from the app and the actual numbers in your Constant Contact list.
- Constant Contact de-duplicates by email address. So, if those captured contacts already existed in that Constant Contact list, they would not be added again.
- There must be an email address included for the contact to be sent to Constant Contact. If someone added their name, iCapture would recognize it as a "Capture" but if they walked away or hit Main Menu without adding their email address, they would not be added to your Constant Contact list.