iCapture's Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration is supported on the following versions*
- Dynamics 365 (online)
- Dynamics 365 (on-premises)
- Dynamics CRM 2016
- Dynamics CRM Online
*The integration is not supported if you have an installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises that is behind your firewall.
Setup the initial integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
If you want to have all captures automatically sent to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you'll need to take the following steps to setup the initial integration
Log in to your Back Office
Click My Account at the top of the page
Click on Setup a New Integration
Name the Integration Account and select "Microsoft Dynamics CRM" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider". Enter your domain name supplied by your Microsoft Dynamics CRM account and click Submit and Continue
On the following page you will see the following.
Click the link to finish the integration setup.
Create your list assignment
Return to the Questionnaire Overview page and click on Edit Questionnaire to enter the questionnaire builder. Click on Integrations at the top of the page
In the Click Here to Select Integration drop-down select your Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration and click Add List Assignment
Select your actions from the pop up window.
Click Create List Assignment
Note: List assignments must be done prior to capturing data!
Map your data fields
- On the Integration tab of the questionnaire builder click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping