In order for iCapture to communicate with your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform you must first create an integration. The integration allows iCapture to send the data over to your 3rd party tool behind the scenes without any user intervention. This step must be completed prior to sending your data to your integration.
Sending your data over to your integration is a 2 step process. The first step is setting your list assignment for each questionnaire. The second step is to ensure your data fields are mapped correctly.
Step 1: Add your list assignment
- Return to your Questionnaire and click Step 1 in the timeline and then on the Send Data to Integration tab
- In the Click Here to Select Integration select your MailChimp integration and click "Add List Assignment"
- In the window pick your list
- In the window select one of the following
- Do not assign a Grouping or Group
- The name of a defined Grouping or Group
- Define a New Grouping - If you define a new Grouping enter the new grouping name and a new group and click "Create Grouping & Group"
- If you selected a defined Grouping you will now select a group
Note: List assignments must be done prior to capturing data!
Step 2: Map your data fields
- Login to your iCapture Back Office
- Click on Step 1 and then on the Send Data to Integration tab of the questionnaire you want to map the data
- Click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
- When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping