In order for iCapture to communicate with your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform you must first create an integration. The integration allows iCapture to send the data over to your 3rd party tool behind the scenes without any user intervention. This step must be completed prior to sending your data to your integration.
Sending your data over to your MarketSharp integration is a 3 step process.
- Creating your form in MarketSharp indicating the the primary and secondary lead source
- Setting your list assignment for each questionnaire
- Mapping your fields
Step 1: Setup your MarketSharp Form
- In order to access this integration, you will need to contact Marketsharp and have them enable iCapture in your MarketSharp account so it can be in your Lead Capture Setup list.
- On your MarketSharp dashboard, click Admin > Lead Capture Setup > iCapture
- In the iCapture lead Capture Maintenance screen click on Add Lead iCapture.
- Name your lead capture form
- Enter the Form ID or generate one
- Select your Lead Source Primary
- Select your Lead Source Secondary
- Select what Lead you want to attach the Activity Process to
- Select User to notify by email if you want
- Click save
Step 2: Add your list assignment
- Return to your Questionnaire and click on step 1 in the timeline and then on the Send Data to Integration tab
- In the Click Here to Select Integration select your MarketSharp integration and click "Add List Assignment"
- In the window pick your list
- Click "Submit"
Note: List assignments must be done prior to capturing data!
Step 3: Map your data fields
- Login to your iCapture Back Office
- Click on Step 1 and then on the Send Data to Integration tab of the questionnaire you want to map the data
- Click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
- When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping