If you want to have all captures automatically sent to Marketo, you'll need to take the following steps to setup the initial integration
Step 1: Allowing Access To Your Marketo Account
In order for iCapture to push captured data to your Marketo account, you must first allow access to iCapture apps & servers. Details for allowing access to your Marketo Account can be found on the Marketo Developers website but the basic step needed are listed below:
- Create a new Role (API Role) and add all 'Access API' permissions to this new role.
- Create a new User (API User) and add this User to the newly created 'Access API' Role.
- Create a new Custom Service (My Rest Service) and add the new User created above as the API Only User (the dropdown will show the email address of the newly created user).
- Once your 'My Rest Service' is created, you can view this services details which will show the Client ID and Client Secret needed for iCapture to send data to your account -- enter these values in the form above.
- Your Munchkin Account ID can be found at Admin > Integration > Munchkin -- enter this value in the form above.
Step 2: Create your integration
- Log in to your Back Office
- Click Manage account at the top right
- Click "My Integrations"
- Click on "Click Here to Setup a New Integration"
- Name the Integration Account and select "Marketo" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click "Submit and Continue"
- Enter your Client ID
- Enter your Client Secret
- Enter your Munchkin Account ID
- Click Save & Back