If your recent captures are not showing up in your Back Office, 99% of the time, the data is still being held on your device due to a lack of internet connection.
Follow the steps below to quickly troubleshoot and access your captures:
How to Check the Last Time your Device Connected to iCapture Servers
- Log in to your iCapture Back Office
- Click "Device Mgmt" in the top right menu
- You will see a list of all devices registered to your account
The 'Last Comm' column shows how long it has been since that device communicated with our servers
How to Get Your Device to Send your Captures to iCapture
- Make sure your device has an active internet connection.
- Launch the iCapture app
- Look at the top right next to 'Captures Waiting to Upload' on the iCapture Main Menu
- If there is a count there, data is stored on the device and you must connect to the internet
- Once a connection is established, the count will move to 'Captures sent today' automatically
- If needed on your device you can go to Options>Sync to Server to force iCapture to reconnect and sync the data
- Data will be uploaded to your Back Office and accessible by clicking the Retrieve Data tab.