To rename a device, first log into your iCapture Back Office:
- Click on "Device Management" at the top of the page
- Click on "Edit Name" of the desired device
- In "Device name" rename the device something easily identifiable for future reference. This is extremely helpful if you have multiple devices licensed.
- (Optional) In "Device Key" rename the key to something easily identifiable for future reference. This information is another level of tagging for your devices
- Click "Submit" to complete the process
To delete a device, first log into your iCapture Back Office:
- Ensure that all your data has been uploaded to your Back Office before continuing. You can verify this by launching iCapture on the device to delete. Connect to Wifi and touch Options and then Sync To Server. When Captures waiting to upload reads "0", the device is ready to be removed.
- Click on the "Device Management" tab
- Click on "View Details" by the device that you want to delete
- Click on "Delete this Device"
- Click "Yes, Delete this Device" on the warning to complete the process