To make a multiple choice question required do the following:
Note: This will only work in Free-Form Mode
- Create or edit your mulitple choice question
- In the question options toggle the Required field from No to Yes.
- Click Save changes
Make Any Question Required
- In order to make any question a required one you first need to create a Mutli-Field Screen. You can either choose one of the presets (Multi-Field “Like rt”, Multi-Field Contact info w/Tabs) or create an entirely new one.
- Once the multi-field is added to your questionnaire, hove over the question and click the edit button. This will take you to the multi-field screen, where you can add the questions you want to be required.
- Just like with your questionnaire, choose the fields you want to display on this screen. For this example we’ll choose First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Hover over each field you want to make required and click the edit button.
- This will pop up the question editing window. Click the drop down menu next to required and choose “Yes”, then hit the save changes button.