Capture the name and email of a new prospect and automate your first follow-up message! Include a link to your website, Dropbox file or any other information to keep building your relationship. In the Auto-Reply email, you control 100% of the content. For even more personalization, you can merge the contact name and other captured data into the message!
To setup auto-reply emails, first log into your iCapture Back Office:
- Click Step 1 "Setup" on your questionnaire timeline.
- Click "Auto-Reply Emails" tab in the Setup timeline
- Click the Create New Auto Reply Email Template button
- Give the action a name (ie. Trade Show 2015 auto reply)
- Select "Send Email to Capture" or "Send HTML Email to Capture" from the drop down menu
- Click Create Action and Setup
- Edit the email fields to customize your message.
- Merge fields from your Questionnaire by clicking and dragging the Question boxes at the top and bottom of the page into the email body
- Click Save Settings and Return to Actions Menu
- (Optional) You can assign a rule to run when a capture is made. For more information see How to Setup and Assign a rule.
At this point your auto-reply is active and will begin sending emails immediately. If you are not ready to start sending emails, simply click the Inactivate button. Click activate when you are ready for emails to begin sending. You can easily identify if a email is active or not by looking at the colored square to the left of the action name. Green box is active and Red box is inactive.
Note: Emails will not be sent to any captures that were received before the email auto-reply email was created or while it is not in active status.