If you want to have all captures automatically sent to Eloqua/Oracle Marketing Cloud, you'll need to take the following steps to create the integration
- Log in to your Back Office
- Click Manage account at the top right
- Click "My Integrations"
- Click on "Click Here to Create a New Integration"
- Name the Integration Account and select "Eloqua" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click "Submit and Continue"
- Click on "Login" on the Eloqua website to grant permission to iCapture
- On the Eloqua website login with your Company Name, Username and Password
- Click the Login button again
- Click Accept on the screen showing your login credentials and then you will be returned to the iCapture Back Office
Now that the integration has been created, you must now set your list assignment and map your data in order for your data to been sent to your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform.