If you want to have all captures automatically sent to Eloqua/Oracle Marketing Cloud, you'll need to take the following steps to create the integration
- Log in to your Back Office
- Click Manage account at the top right
- Click My Integrations
- Click on Click Here to Create a New Integration
- Name the Integration Account and select "Eloqua" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click "Submit and Continue"
- Click on Click Here to go to the Eloqua website
- On the Eloqua website login with your Company Name, Username and Password
- Follow the remaining directions on the screen
Now that the integration has been created, you must now set your list assignment and map your data in order for your data to been sent to your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform.