If you want to have all captures automatically sent to your CRM using the Post to HTML FORM, you'll need to take the following steps to create the integration.
Note: In order to use the Post to HTML Form you will need to create a form using your CRM and have the Form Action URL for it's location in order for iCapture to connect to it. If you are unsure, please refer to your CRM Admistrator or web developer.
- Log in to your iCapture Back Office
- Click "Manage Account" at the top right
- Click "My Integrations"
- Click on "Setup a New Integration"
- Name the Integration Account and select "Post to HTML Form" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click "Submit and Continue"
- Create the Form Field Names as they are in your form as well as any custom headers. You can also try to have iCapture pull those fields from a form URL or by pasting in the form HTML code. The Form Action URL is required.
Now that the integration has been created, you must now set your list assignment and map your data in order for your data to been sent to your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform.