You can create a rule and have it triggered based off of an answer of a multiple choice question or to every capture received. The rule can be assigned to either a Auto-Reply email or an ACTION NOW! email.
To setup a rule, do the following:
- Click either the "Auto Reply Email" or "Data Forwarding" tab in the Setup timeline for where you want to create the rule.
- Click "assign rule" next to the template you want to have a rule.
- In the "Assign Rule to Action" dialog select a rule or click "View All Rules/Create New Rule" button
- Name your rule in the Rule Name something that works for you, relating to the answer/action
- Next you can setup a rules based off of a set of IN and NOT IN statements. Create the Rule as IN and click the box, select the Multiple choice answer that you want to trigger the rule
- Click "Submit New Rule"
- Click "Return to Assign ... Rule"
- In the Select a Rule options dropdown, select the rule you created and click "Assign Rule"
To have multiple emails sent create multiple rules for each answer selected.