How to Get Your Device to Send your Captures to iCapture
- Make sure your device has an active internet connection.
- Launch the iCapture app
- Look at the top right next to 'Captures Waiting to Upload' on the iCapture Main Menu
- If there is a count there, data is stored on the device and you must connect to the internet
- Once a connection is established, the count will move to 'Captures sent today' automatically
- If needed on your device you can go to Options>Sync to Server to force iCapture to reconnect and sync the data
- Data will be uploaded to your Back Office and accessible by clicking the Retrieve Data tab.