If the iCapture application won't launch, crashes or has unexpected behavior try the following to resolve the issue.
1. Ensure that your device is connected to the internet for it's first launch
2. Put your device in Airplane mode and try to start it again. Do either of the following
- On your iPhone or iPad,swipe up from the bottom of your Home screen to open Control Center, then tap Airplane Mode.
- Go to Settings > Airplane Mode and tap the slider to turn it on.
3. Force quit iCapture and restart it
- Close the app and open it again.
4. Restart your device
5. Check for iOS and app updates. iCapture is supported on devices running iOS 6.x and higher.
- Make sure that you're using latest version of iOS.
- Open the App Store and tap Updates.
- If updates are available, tap Update All.
- If asked, enter your Apple ID password.
6. Delete and reinstall the app
- Tap and hold the app until it jiggles.
- Tap the on the app.
- Press the Home button.
- Go to the App Store and download the app again.
- Wait for the app to download, then open it from the Home screen.