To create a custom screen saver, first log into your iCapture Back Office:
- Click on the name of the questionnaire to edit
- Click on Edit Questionnaire
- Click on Settings
- Click on the + icon next to the Screen Saver section
- Name your screen saver something you can identify easily for future reference.
- Under the flashing/animation header, you can choose to enable/disable the flashing and animations as well as adjust the speed. We recommend that you try different settings to see which appeals to you most.
- Under background settings, you can set the background color to virtually any color you need. After setting your background color and your flashing background color, if desired, we recommend adjusting the color of the headline, body, and action texts to create an appealing design.
- Click in the "color square" to select any color you might need. For the exact color matching your brand, enter the "HEX" value (#F2F3F4).
- If desired, you can upload your own background image in place of a solid colored background. You can also select from a background in our library of background images.
- The background overlay is used to lighten or darken the background image. If you have a background image with many colors, we recommend "softening" the image with the background overlay. This will create a better user experience and allow them to more easily view the buttons on the screen for data entry.
- The background overlay transparency gives you control over the "screen" that softens your background image. We recommend selecting different percentages to see what looks best in the preview window to the right.
- For headline, body, and action texts, you are given the option of whether to display them or not. Green lights indicate active elements, and red lights indicate inactive elements. Choose text and flashing text colors to match your background. We recommend either light text on a dark background, or dark text on a light background. This ensures that your information is easily readable for your prospects.
- You can upload your logo and add custom text to create a branded look. You can choose to have the image slide in from the left, right, top, bottom or to not slide in at all. If your image is too large for the space provided, change the height of image to less than 100%. This will decrease its size and help make your screen saver more visually appealing.
When done editing the screen saver, click Save Changes or Save and Return to Questionnaire to apply your selected settings.