iCapture's Power Plan allows you to setup document delivery to send HTML links in your HTML Auto-Reply emails.
To use iCapture's Document Delivery do the following:
Step 1 - Upload your PDF documents or links to your iCapture Back Office
- Login to your iCapture Back Office
- Click on My Account
- Click on Docs, Links & Assets
- The Documents tab will allow you to upload documents to your account while the Links tab will allow you to add links to documents that are hosted on your server
- Add documents or links to these pages to make them available in the Questionnaire builder.
Step 2 - Add a multiple choice question and set your options
- In the Questionnaire Builder, click Multiple Choice - Select Multiple
- Check the box next to Document Link to allow Documents and Links to be associated to an answer
- Click the page icon next to each Document Link value to select a document or link from your library
- Alternatively, you can use the Bulk Add Doc/Link Answers to add multiple answers straight from the names of your files in your library. These will add answers with the name of document and the file automatically associated.
Step 3 - Setup your HTML auto-reply email
Once you have your links set up for specific answers, you can set up your HTML Auto Reply emails.
You will want to drag the "All Selected Documents Links" field into your email template. This is what will add the HTML links to your email.
Let's say you create a multiple choice question with four answers set up like this:
During the capture on the device you select Product A and Product C; it will look similar to this:
Using the original example for the Auto-Reply Email, it will look like this when sent to the capture:
Both HTML links are active and can be clicked from your email without having to have the long URL.
This feature is available on the following plans: