Setup the initial integration to ZOHO
If you want to have all captures automatically sent to ZOHO, you'll need to take the following steps to setup the initial integration.
Log in to your Back Office
Click My Account at the top of the page
Click IntegrationsClick on Setup a New Integration
Name the Integration Account and select "Zoho" in the "Select Your Integration/Service Provider" and click Submit and Continue
Click the link to go to the Zoho website.
On the Zoho website login with your username and password
After clicking Sign In you will be returned to the iCapture Back Office
Now that the integration has been created, you must now set your list assignment and map your data in order for your data to be sent to your email marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform.
Create your list assignment
Return to the Questionnaire Overview page and click on Edit Questionnaire to enter the questionnaire builderClick on Integrations at the top of the page
In the Click Here to Select Integration dropdown select your ZOHO integration and click Add List Assignment
In the Pop up select the following options
Click Create List Assignment
Note: List assignments must be done prior to capturing data!
Map your data fields
- On the Integration tab of the questionnaire builder click on Map Data Fields
- On the left side of the page are the merge fields available from your questionnaire
- On the right side of the page are the fields returned from your integration
- Select the merge field and drag it over to the right and drop it in the field from your integration
- When you have mapped all of your fields click Submit Field Mapping to save the mapping