If your recent captures are not showing up in your Back Office usually the data is still being held on your device due to a lack of Internet connection.
Follow the steps below to quickly troubleshoot and access your captures:
How to Check the Last Time your Device Connected to iCapture Servers
- Log in to your iCapture Back Office
- Click on the Devices tab
- You will see a list of all devices registered to your account
- The Last Comm column shows how long it has been since that device communicated with the servers
How to Get Your Device to Send your Captures to iCapture
- Make sure your device has an active Internet connection.
- Launch the iCapture app
- Look at the top right next to Captures Waiting to Upload on the iCapture Main Menu
- If there is a count there, data is stored on the device and you must connect to the Internet
- Once a connection is established, the count will move to Captures sent today automatically
- If needed on your device, you can go to Options > Sync to Server to force iCapture to reconnect and sync the data
- Data will be uploaded to your Back Office and accessible by clicking the Retrieve Data tab.